Thank you for choosing Rockwall Eye Associates. Our commitment is to provide you with superior ophthalmic evaluations and the best possible surgical eye care…to keep you seeing your best.
What to bring to your appointment:
- Completed new patient forms
- Your photo ID and insurance cards
- A list of your medications (including dose and frequency)
- Referral forms from your doctor (if any)
- A copy of your most recent refraction, if less than 1 year old, from your optometrist.
New Patient Forms
Below are the links to the new patient forms. By completing these forms ahead of time, you will save significant time during your visit. If you encounter any difficulties when filling out the forms, please answer to the best of your knowledge and our staff will assist you with any questions on the day of your visit.
Please bring these completed forms to your appointment:
- Medical History
- Consent Form
- Patient Registration
- Cataract Paperwork Only if being seen for a cataract evaluation.
Additional forms for your review:
- Privacy disclosure/HIPAA
- Records Request From Our Office to Another Doctor/Office
- Records Request To Rockwall Eye Associates from Another Doctor/Office.
Note: Our practice focuses on medical eye problems resulting from glaucoma, diabetes, cataracts, etc. Routine eye exams are often seen more quickly and with less expense by your local Optometrist. At your request, we can give you a list of Optometrists in your local area.